Privacy Notice for Experts
- Data Controller
Name (organization number): FCG Finnish Consulting Group Oy (1940671-3). FCG Group’s subsidiaries can process the registry.
You can find more information about the FCG Group here: http://www.fcg.fi/eng/fcg_group/
Address: Osmontie 34, 00610 Helsinki
Other contact details +358 10 4090
- Contact person
If you have any enquiries about processing personal data please contact us sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data protection officer
Name: Vesa Nyman
Contact details: email@example.com
- Registry name
FCG’s Expert registry
- Categories of data subjects
Registry contains personal data of:
- Experts that are working with us or have worked with us in the past
- Experts that have shown an interest in working with us on future and ongoing assignments
- Experts which we have identified and/or contacted as part of our ongoing or past business opportunities
- Experts working with organisations which we are working with, or have worked with, on a joint assignment.
- Experts working with organisations with which we have been in contact with as a part of ongoing or past opportunities.
- Purposes of processing personal data and lawfulness of processing personal data
Personal data is processed for
a. Identifying, contacting, assessing, and selecting experts as well as sharing personal data, as part of bidding/contracting processes or for ongoing or planned assignments
b. Sending information and newsletters to experts
c. Sharing personal details, possibly including proofs of work and qualification certifications and photos of experts as part of bidding/contracting processes or for ongoing or planned assignments
d. Proposing and agreeing on fee rates and salaries for bidding/contracting processes or for ongoing or planned assignments
e. Payment and administration of contracted experts
f. Demonstration of justification for past activities.
The lawfulness of processing experts’ personal data is based on legitimate interest (purposes a, b, c, d, f) or contract (e) or legal obligations (e, f).
The data controller’s legitimate interest is to select experts for business opportunities, recruitment and contracting experts.
- Categories of personal data and envisaged time limits for erasure
These data fields/groups are processed regarding experts:
- CV (including details in the CV), cover letters, pen portraits and e-mails
- Contact details: E-mail, Home address and phone number and other contact information provided by the expert.
- Information about previous work history for assignments in which FCG Swedish Development has been involved (assignment, position etc.)
- Information about previous history of involvement in business opportunities and assignments in which FCG Swedish Development AB has been involved.
- Details of diplomas, certifications or similar achievements.
- Salary and benefits information as well as payment details.
- Contracts and contract details as well as other agreements made between FCG Sweden and the expert.
Information will be kept for as long as the data controller considers it needed.
However, accounting details are erased in accordance with the governing laws of the countries in which the group companies are registered.
- Sources where personal data has been obtained
Personal data has and will normally be obtained from data subject through a general interest, through a job application or through an interest in a presented job opportunity.
Personal data may also have been submitted to us by clients, partners, external bid writers, and as recommendations from people in our network.
Personal data may also have been collected from the web such as LinkedIn, Development Aid, DEVEX.
- Categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed
Experts’ personal data are processed by company staff and interns for identification, selection, improvement, administration and contracting purposes.
Personal Data could be sent to:
- Clients (as part of a bidding process or contracted assignments),
- Partners (as part of a bidding process or contracted assignments)
- Experts assisting with bids (as part of a bidding process or for selection)
- Experts working in the field (for selection)
- Insurance companies
- Government agencies as part of national legislation
- Transfer of data outside EU or ETA
Personal data might be transferred outside the EU or ETA. This is mainly related to marketing/bidding processes and contracted assignments.
The data controller processes personal data according to the EU’s personal data protection laws outside the EU/ETA area. The data controller might need to present or disclose personal data to other recipients outside the EU (for example, to clients). The data controller is not responsible for processing of their personal data.
- General description of the technical and organisational security measures
The data controller’s employees and interns that have access to the expert registry, mail boxes and paper/electronic file systems have undergone specific GDPR related training.
Employees and interns have user names in our IT systems that are password protected. These systems are updated and managed with due care.
- Data subject’s rights
The data subject has the right to request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data, restriction or objection of data processing, as well as the right to data portability.
The data subject can contact the Data Protection Officer at any time to complain, and has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The provision of personal data is not a statutory or contractual requirement, but will be a requirement necessary to enter into a contract or to be considered for any job opportunity.
Processing of personal data does not include any automated decision-making procedures.