FCG Sweden ranked first provider for the new Sida Framework Agreement on Evaluation
FCG Sweden, together with Tana and ODI, is the 1st ranked supplier to the new Sida Framework Agreement for Evaluation Services 2019-2021, which started in September 2019. Each evaluation will be led by one of 15 Core Team Members; all leading evaluation experts in their subject matter areas.
So far we have six assignments ongoing:
- Evaluation of the regional project IMPULS, which is a spatial data infrastructure project implemented in the Western Balkans. The evaluation is led by Asmita Naik.
- Evaluation of TGNP Mtandao (Formerly Tanzania Gender Networking Programme) Extended Strategic Plan 2016 – 2019 in Tanzania, led by Åsa Königson.
- Evaluation of Asian Forum for Human Rights and Development (FORUMASIA)’s Performances and Achievements January 2015-June 2019, led by Henrik Alffram.
- Evaluation of Civil Development Agency (CiDA) and its Corporate Sustainability Platforms in Georgia, led by Sarah Gray.
- Evaluation of Femina Hip, 2013-2019, which is an ‘edutainment’ focused on sexual and reproductive health and rights, HIV and AIDS in Tanzania. The evaluation is led by Stein-Erik Kruse.
- Evaluation of Swedish support to the statistics sector in Burkina Faso 2008-2017, led by Björn Ternström.
To ensure that we support the improvement of evaluation quality, our Consortium will have a dedicated Quality Assurance Panel with six highly qualified Evaluation Quality Experts. The Panel is responsible for ensuring that agreed QA procedures are adhered to across all services provided.
The Consortium will focus on learning from the Framework Agreement, with a dedicated Evaluation Community of Practice, which will be a space for collaborating on and learning from evaluation assignments, drawing on members from the Core Team, Quality Assurance Panel and network of other experts.
In addition, we offer access to a Methods Lab for the Framework Agreement. This will be aimed at ensuring that we draw on and contribute to improved practice in evaluation through ODI’s expertise. For specific assignments, we will use action learning to introduce and learn from new and innovative evaluation methods. The Methods Lab will be led by ODI, working closely with the Framework Unit at FCG Sweden.