Development of a Model Transfer Agreement between the Ministry of Water and Irrigation, the National Water Conservation and Pipeline Corporation and the Water Services Boards.
• Assess the extent to which all the gazetted aspects have been undertaken.
• Identify the gaps in the implementation of the transfer as contained in the Gazette Notice.
• Make recommendations on how to best address the identified gaps to enable the basic transfer process to be completed by June 2008.
• Oversee the preparation of model Transfer Agreements between MWI/NWCPC on one hand and WSBs on the other.
• Identify and list out different aspects, tasks and components that are identified in the Transfer Plan for implementation.
• Rapidly assess progress in the implementation of the different aspects, tasks and components at each WSB noting gaps that need to be addressed.
• On the basis of the assessment, make recommendations on how to best address the gaps to ensure that the transfer process is fully completed by 30 June, 2008.
• Draft formats for Transfer Agreements between MWI/NWCPC and each WSB.
• Prepare recommendations for KWSP support to the process.