Ninh Binh Public Administration Project
The Project aimed to strengthen the effectiveness and efficiency of the three levels of local government in Ninh Binh to serve the citizens and to reduce poverty, under 5 objectives:
- To pilot administrative reform solutions for improving services that support poverty alleviation
- To strengthen the organisational capacity and human resources of grassroots authorities
- To support synchronous institutional and organisational reforms to enhance the operational effectiveness and efficiency of all three levels of local government
- To enhance the capacity and participation of women at all three levels of local government
- To strengthen the capacity of Vietnam Fatherland Front and its members in monitoring and evaluating within the framework of the Grassroots Democracy Decree.