U-LEAD with Europe is a multi-donor program financed by the European Union and its member states Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Poland and Sweden. The aim of the program is to contribute to the ongoing Decentralization reform in Ukraine, the goal of which is to radically improve the living conditions of the residents of Ukraine.
U-LEAD consists of two components. One is coordinated by GIZ while the other (C2) is coordinated by Sida. This monitoring assignment covers the Sida coordinated component, titled ''Support to Improved Administrative Service Delivery''. It is implemented by SKL, NIRAS AB and the Estonian E-Governance Academy.
The assignment is part of Sida's responsibility to monitor and report to the EU for the U-LEAD component it coordinates. This assignment will fill that function by:
- Designing a monitoring mechanism for the component implementation.
- Elaborate baselines in line with results framework and based on existing data.
- Collect data from selected Administrative Service Centers (ASCs).
- Monitor to ensure that monitoring of C2 is done in a holistic manner.
- Produce information material based on the monitoring in order to increase visibility.