KE 3: Civil Society Capacity Development Expert - Monitoring human rights situation and advocating for compliance with international human rights framework Turkey
FCG Sweden is preparing a tender for the EU funded project Monitoring human rights situation and advocating for compliance with international human rights framework in Turkey and is now looking for a Civil Society Capacity Development Expert (Key expert 3). The project should start in January 2019 for a duration of 36 months.
Key Expert 3 will have a central role in the design and implementation of the various components of the programme, with a special focus on Activity Package 2. He/she will provide specific guidance to beneficiaries on thematic and methodological issues.
100% of working time should be spent in Turkey, unless otherwise requested and authorised by the Contracting Authority.
Qualifications and skills
· Hold a University degree. A University degree in a relevant field for this action is preferred (e.g. political sciences, law, social sciences, etc.). A post-graduate degree in a relevant field such as Human rights will be an asset.
· Very good command of written and spoken English. Turkish will be an asset.
General professional experience
· Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in relevant fields such as Human rights, civil society, human and social development, etc.
· Minimum of 3 years of professional experience on programme or project management. Experience of programme or project management in a relevant field such as Human rights, civil society development, etc. will be an asset.
Specific professional experience
· Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in the design and delivery of capacity-building activities for civil society organisations (including trainings, workshops, seminars, etc.), including in event organisation and facilitation.
Experience and knowledge in the following topics will be an asset:
· Previous experience in EU-funded programmes;
· Human Rights monitoring, promotion and protection;
· Turkish context, including Turkish legal framework on human rights and civil society in Turkey
How to apply
If you are interested and qualified, please send your updated CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly showing that you meet the requirements listed above.
Please put “Turkey HR - KE3, Civil Society Capacity Development Expert” in the subject line.