Experienced Team Leaders and Financial Managers
FCG Sweden is looking to identify suitable candidates for a number of upcoming opportunities in agriculture and natural resource management in Africa and Asia. More particularly, we are looking for strong profiles for Team Leaders as well as Project Finance & Administration positions. These will be long-term, full-time, field-based positions open for international candidates.
The candidates should, at a minimum, fulfil the following requirements:
- Master’s degree in agriculture, natural resource management, economics, or similar;
- 20 years of professional experience in agriculture: value chain and market system development and policy development is a strong advantage;
- At least 3 years of experience as a Team Leader of which at least one assignment is on a large long term programme in relevant sector;
- Experience with European Union-funded projects, preferably as a Team Leader;
- Experience providing capacity development/institutional strengthening to government agencies, local governments and ministries’ staff;
- Substantial long term experience in Africa and/or Asia.
Finance & Administration Managers:
- Master’s degree in business administration, economics, finance or similar;
- 15 years of professional experience;
- At least 3 years of experience as Finance & Administration Manager or similar position;
- Experience working on EU projects and knowledge of EU procurement regulations;
- Substantial experience in Africa and/or Asia.
These positions require fluent written and oral communication skills in English.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to create an account on our website (www.fcgsweden.se) in addition to emailing their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Team Leader” or “Finance & Admin Manager”.
The CVs will be assessed against the specific criteria for each position. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. Positions will be filled on a continuous basis, so please send your CV as soon as possible.