EU Proposal Writer
FCG Sweden is looking to expand its network of English-speaking proposal writers. The candidates wishing to be part of our pool of bid writers must have significant experience in writing technical proposals in English for EU projects in at least one of the following areas:
- public administration reform (PAR)
- public finance management (PFM)
- market development / private sector
- fund management
- civil society
The main tasks are to research, write and organise tenders.
- Significant experience in drafting winning offers in English, in one of the areas mentioned above;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate both verbally and in writing;
- Strong organisational and time management skills (meeting deadlines);
- Flawless writing skills and the ability to write persuasively and articulately;
- Great attention to detail with excellent proofreading capacities;
- Sound information-seeking skills;
- Experience in writing logical frameworks and work plans.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to create an account on our website (www.fcgsweden.se) in addition to emailing their CV and a sample of their work to email@example.com, with the subject “EU Proposal Writer".
The applications will be assessed against the specific criteria detailed in the job advert. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. Positions will be filled on a continuous basis, so please send your CV as soon as possible.