Team Leader - Civil Society capacity building programme in Somalia
FCG Sweden is looking to identify suitable candidates for an upcoming opportunity in Somalia. The project will seek to build the capacity of CSOs working on democracy and governance reform issues in Somalia, and foster improved state-CSO relations.
The candidates should, at a minimum, fulfil the following requirements:
- Postgraduate degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience providing capacity building services to CSOs in Somalia/the Horn of Africa
- Experience in and knowledge of democratic and governance reform processes in Somalia
- Experience in facilitiating state-civil society dialogue in the Horn of Africa
- Familiarity with EU projects/procedures
- Preferably at least 3 years of experience as a Team Leader of which at least one assignment is on a large long term programme in relevant sector
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Team Leader - Somalia” and create an account on our website (www.fcgsweden.se).
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.