Russian-speaking PFM Consultant for project in Georgia, with Team Leader or leadership experience
FCG Sweden is looking to identify suitable candidates with Team Leader experience for an upcoming opportunity in Georgia, which will seek to strengthen the capacities of the national Ministry of Finance.
Please note that all suitable candidates should be, at a minimum, professionally competent in Russian.
The position is full-time and will involve relocating to Tbilisi for a minimum of 2 years.
Candidates should, at a minimum, fulfil the following requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of experience providing capacity building services to Ministry of Finances in Georgia or the wider region
- At least 5 years of experience as Team Leader of a project or other relevant leadership experience
- Solid experience in medium-term framework budgeting (MTFB)
- Experience in programme budgeting would be an asset
- Working experience in a national Ministry of Finance would be a strong asset
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Team Leader - Georgia” and create an account on our website (www.fcgsweden.se).