Long-term Team Leader in Tanzania
Anticipated position: Team Leader of a Value Chain project in Tanzania. The Team Leader position is anticipated to be a 4-year full-time position based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Science, Economics, Policy, Business Management/ Administration, or other relevant fields
- 15 years of relevant professional experience, with good knowledge of agricultural policy, private sector development, value chain development, agri-business, agricultural financing and other related topics;
- At least 10 years of experience in managerial positions in projects of similar size (€5 million), of which at least 5 years as Team Leader or equivalent;
- Experience in institutional capacity building of public and private sector within agriculture sector;
- Expertise in policy and in private sector business enabling environment, incl. public-private partnerships, preferably within agriculture;
- Experience in Monitoring & Evaluation;
- Knowledge and experience with EC policies and EDF procedures;
- Professional experience in East Africa, preferably Tanzania and/or Kenya;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential; knowledge of Swahili would be an advantage.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Team Leader – Tanzania” and create an account on our website (https://expert.fcginternational.net/contacts/sign_up).